Jack turned two months this week and mommy managed to have a little photoshoot. Unfortunately, I couldn't get him to crack a smile this time. I've noticed over the past week that his eyes are starting to change colors(maybe it's just me) but still not sure what color they will permanently be. I was very shocked at how blue Joseph's eyes are. I had it in my head that he would have brown eyes like his daddy..I was very very wrong. Therefore, I'm very curious as to what this little mans will be. Only time will tell.
Next week we have our next doctors visit and will see how much more this little chunk has grown. He's already wearing outfits that Joseph wore at 6 months and we have also just had to up his milk again. He is now taking 30oz a day!!! Praying my milk supply will keep up with this hungry hungry hippo. And if not, I'm ok with it just as long as he remains a happy little camper. Happy baby, happy mommy.
 |
| Always blowing bubbles |
 |
| Those cheeks! He gets it from his dada. |
 |
| It wouldn't be a photoshoot without this cutie pie too....and the sacred ball... |
 |
| Uhhhh mom, you might want to turn around really quick... |
 |
Ok, photoshoot over. (I seem to be raising monkeys) |
No comments:
Post a Comment