Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Big Little Man

On Monday Jack had his 2 month checkup and just like I thought he is a big man. He is now 13lbs and 23.5inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for weight and 75th percentile in height. Last night Vince tried putting on 3 month pjs and little guy couldn't stretch his legs out so we are now officially in 6 month clothes. I am still in shock. Time to reorganize his dresser! :(
He loves to smile at mommy, blow bubbles, has started coo'ing, and enjoys watching big brother Joseph run around. As sad as it is to see him growing so much so fast, I'm happy. We are truly blessed to have two healthy little boys.

Big boy!

A morning melt at the park

Night Night cuddles

I get a lot of help from this cutie

All smiles




No comments:

Post a Comment