Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sleeping Baby!

This week Jack officially began sleeping through the night! Mommy and Daddy are beyond proud of this little man. It feels amazing to be getting 7-8-9 hour stretches now. Dad's actually functioning like a human being at work and mom is beginning to have A LOT more patience. Sleep is a wonderful thing. Thank you Babywise! Even Jack is happier...not that he was an unhappy baby to begin with but he can light up so easily with a smile now. Joseph was a very happy baby but I don't remember him smiling this much at this young age. I absolutely love it. Vince and I have even caught him laughing a few times! We must be funny or funny looking :) He's beginning to follow us around the room, especially Joseph. We are already interested in what big brother is doing.
In other news, Joseph has finally kicked the Wubbie(pacifier) habit. I noticed that he bit a hole in it and I really didn't need him biting the rest off and choking on it...so I was forced to cut it off completely. We've had a few rough naps but we are on day 5 and doing better and better at falling asleep on our own. Jack on the other hand can't keep his in on his own and some days makes mommy want to rip her hair out with the fussing :) All in all it's a happy house full of happy babies.

Always smiling for mommy
Now that's a well rested baby!
Bathtime is one of our favorite times of the day

Diaper babies

Kicking the Wubbie habit

More milk, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment