Our little Jack is becoming not so little. Today he finally had his one month checkup (he's actually 6 weeks today though). He is a whopping 11lbs 12oz and 22inches long! Such a growing boy! The pediatrician and I both agreed that he may surpass Mr. Joseph at some point. He is in the 95th percentile for weight and 75th for height. It all makes sense to me as he is eating SO much. He takes 7 bottles a day at 4oz...a very hungry fella. Still wakes at 3am but starting to extend his nighttime sleep a teensy tiny bit. Over the past week he had a brutal (B.R.U.T.A.L.) growth spurt. Mommy is still recovering from the lack of sleep...however we muscled through it and today he is back on track. Today was also our very first time out and about just the three of us. On our own. No help. WE SURVIVED! I came home feeling extremely confident with this whole having two kids thing. :) The trip to the doctor was a breeze but I have a feeling all trips won't always be this easy ;) but thankful they were both so good for me.
We recently had my sister and brother-in-law in town for a visit and it was a blast! Unfortunately, the two little girls couldn't make this trip but we enjoyed their visit nonetheless. Jack was super stoked to meet his aunt and uncle. He enjoyed all the extra cuddles and mommy enjoyed all the extra hands to help out! Thanks Taylors!!!
For the Fourth of July, Vince and I were so exhausted from our families visit and all the running around that we stayed in and enjoyed a cozy family weekend just to ourselves. I did try and get pictures of the boys but quickly realized its a little too early for sibling pictures with these two...
Hope everyone had a fantastic Fourth!
 |
| I'm HUNGRY!!! |
 |
| Ok, one picture and then it's mealtime, mom. |
 |
| Thats as good as it gets with these two... |
 |
| Showing my guns! |
No comments:
Post a Comment