Wednesday, July 29, 2015

And in other Joseph news...

Joseph has officially kicked his Wubbie habit. It's been 9 days and he's allowed them back in bed with him for his nap and bedtime. Hallelujah for no more fussing! Jack is also going to bed on his own in his bed!
I am becoming more confident in taking these two out on my own..finally. We took a trip to Target as a family and Vince left me to fend for myself for a few minutes and I quickly realized how difficult it actually was....Joseph trying to climb out of the cart and Jack fussing for his pacifier (that he can't keep in!). However, I managed and Vince finally showed back up to save me.
Joseph has become very stir crazy in the house and unfortunately it's just tooooo dang hot to go outside at ANY point of the day so we've been staying in. I also am still pumping so it's sometimes a hassle to pack up 4 bags just to go to the park for 45 minutes. Yesterday however we just had to bust out of this place and we ventured out to the park at 8am thinking we could beat the heat....not so much. It was miserably hot but it didn't seem to slow Joseph down. The little dude ran around every inch of the park. It made for a much better day for all of us. He was in such a good mood the rest of the day. Now, if the weather could just cool it some, I might be more inclined to have park days more frequently.
Joseph can now say 12 words! Yesterday, I taught him how to say Potty and Vince caught him saying Apple last night. Every day it's something new! Most of the time he looks at me very serious and babbles something. I wish I knew what he was saying because it seems to be very important whatever it is. He however can understand everything we say. The other day my mom and I were sitting in the living room and she asked him to get his drum which was in his bedroom. He went straight over to a basket and dug in it until he found the drumstick(which I thought had completely vanished) and then went into his bedroom and brought us the drum. Such a smart kiddo!

Mom let me out of the house!

Lazy hot summer days

A waffle at Waffle House for kicking the Wubbie habit


Snip Snip Snip


 
My little mini me

No comments:

Post a Comment