Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Cheer

So mommy and daddy are in full Christmas spirit around here! I'm getting really excited about Christmas too! There are these little lights all over the house and pretty decorations. Mommy's been putting me in Christmas pj's and Christmas bibs like every day. They're cute but I'm growing out of them really fast, I hope I can still wear them by next week! Mommy and Daddy made their annual Christmas cookies but wouldn't share with me, it was filtered by the time I got some...not impressed, maybe next year!

My Jojo and Pa K came over the other night and played with me while mommy and daddy went to a Christmas party. Mommy looked real pretty...I almost didn't recognize her with all that stuff on her face and her hair down. And daddy came home with an award! He's so great, I hope I can be just like him when I grow up.

On Saturday, I'm told we're going for a really long car ride to some place they call Charleston. They keep telling me that I'm going to meet my uncle Nick and cousins Max, Luca, and Milo! I hope they like to spoil babies because I definitely want to be spoiled all week.

We hope everyone gets a little spoiled this Christmas!

That's right Santa, Shhhhh.... 
All dolled up with somewhere to go!

Daddy wins an award every year at his Christmas work party! That's my daddy!

"This used to be my Pa K's chair when he was little...now it's mine..until LK and HC visit..."

"Wait wait guys, I gotta sneeze..."

"BERKELEY! You're in my shot!"

I work for Santa



1 comment:

  1. HE IS SO CUTE!!!! and you look amazing jenna!! i saw sara today and she told me you were coming in to get your hair cut. yay!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete