Sunday, December 29, 2013

Baby's First Christmas

We loved being able to spend Christmas with our families and look forward to seeing them all again very soon. Instead of making you read about our entire Christmas season, I've decided to leave it to the pictures to tell the story of baby Joseph's first Christmas. We hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed taking them.

My Jojo amazes me
Christmas in Louisiana with my Pa K and Jojo. They spoil me.
Christmas Eve Seven Fishes Dinner in Charleston
Cuddles with my cousin Luca 
Christmas morning and we're all in our Christmas stripes.
Christmas in Augusta
Meeting more cousins! Some of these guys are from Georgia
Christmas cuddles with my grandma 
Grandma and Grandpa loved my picture I gave them
Right before I spit up all over my grandpa. 
My uncle Nick makes me laugh. 
My cousins dressed me up like a superhero. I'm super cool.
Mom made me have tummy time...ON CHRISTMAS! C'mon mom! 
Grandma thinks squeezing my cheeks makes me look cute. Mom thinks she's right.
Lunch in Charleston and photobombed by aunt lala

No comments:

Post a Comment