Jack is nursing like a champ! It's definitely hard work but I'm happy to be able to have this kind of bond with him. Joseph never let me nurse which lead me to pump. Nursing has been a lot easier, for sure!
I'd like to say that Joseph is adapting perfectly fine with a new baby in the house but I'd be lying. He has started acting out towards mommy which I know is normal but still it breaks my heart. He doesn't pay much attention to Jack but definitely knows he's around. The hardest part during the day is when he wants to sit in my lap and it's already occupied with an infant. It's rough being an older brother. Vince and I have quickly realized how hard it is with two but we really are loving it. We've already ventured out of the house a few times and it's only taken us an hour to pack it all up and be pulling out of the driveway! I'd say that's a win. Still, keep us in your prayers for sanity, peace, and rest. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment