He is babbling more and more and I'm pretty sure he can say "Night Night", "Tick Tock", and "Momma" he's also using his sign language more which is a huge help with knowing what he wants when he wants it. Every morning when we get up he signs "milk." He also signs "All Done" and is now clapping! I've decided that this age is my absolute favorite. Granted the temper tantrums are not the best and whining has become an extreme, however, I love that he is learning so much and is starting to communicate with us. We are having a blast with him and can't wait to add another little boy to the mix for double the fun!
| Wagon Rides around the neighborhood |
| Mommy put our names on cushions to keep our bottoms comfy and warm for all of those Mardi Gras parades |
| MOM! It's 70 degrees out, can I please take off this fleece vest? |
| Smiling is not my thing sometimes |
![]() |
| Daddy gives the best wagon rides. Sometimes he goes really really fast. |

No comments:
Post a Comment