Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lombardy's Take Tahoe

As a late Christmas present, my parents rented a cabin in Lake Tahoe so that we could all meet up and enjoy a week of family fun together. It's not often that my family can get together so planning far in advance is a must. Unfortunately, the lack of snow was a bummer but we managed to find a perfect spot for the kids (and adults) could sled and make snowmen. Joseph loved it! Even ate most of the snow that was there.
Since day one of being with Vince, he has done nothing but talk about the greatness of Lake Tahoe. I knew one day I would eventually get to see it and after 4 years I can now say that I've witnessed all that it has to offer. Tahoe is absolutely beautiful and I can see why he loves it so much. The views are outstanding and there's so much to do..even for a pregnant lady!
We are now back home and all trying to recover from a very busy week in the mountains. The trip was wonderful to say the least with lots of sledding, skiing, snowboarding, shopping, ice skating, birthdays, site seeing and sugar sugar sugar. It was a perfect week spent with my family that I hope we can recreate in the near future.
Almost 1,000 pictures were taken so sorry in advance for the overload :)

Lombardy's hit Lake Tahoe

Daddy and Joseph

Little baby, big chair

Snow Cuddles

Jojo, Pa K, and the grandkids

Sissy snow time

Mommy Daughter time in the snow

Cousins in Squaw Valley

One of his many interests..

Family Christmas 2015

Even with a black eye, she's gorgeous.

'Squeeze In' in Truckee, CA.

Shades on in Truckee, CA


Northstar Resort

Ice Skating at Northstar


The Matching Silver Bullets

Trying to stay warm with our matching scarves


Emerald Bay

21 Weeks

 Pro Sledder



No comments:

Post a Comment