Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Santa and the fearful

On Sunday, we took Joseph to the Bass Pro Shop with some of our friends to see Santa. This was our second year taking the little man and I knew to expect less than him sleeping through it like he did last year. I was going with the intention of getting a really funny picture and we went and we conquered!
Joseph is really looking forward to Christmas this year......ok maybe not. He still has no idea what Christmas is and why there are trees lit up in our house but he sure does like to watch me turn them on in the morning! Vince and I are more looking forward to Christmas morning with him than he even realizes. Santa has a lot in store for the stinker!

Santa Wonderland with Mommy

Waiting for my close up with the Big Man!

Dad, are you sure about this?

Oh, this isn't so bad....

MOM! GET ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment