Monday, December 29, 2014

A Very Merry Joseph Christmas

Christmas has come and gone and the house is already back to looking it's normal self. However, this Christmas was unlike any other. We had a blast celebrating the day with Joseph and all that Santa brought him. My parents stayed the night with us so we could all spend the entire day together eating and playing with Joseph and his new toys.
Christmas Eve we attended the children's Mass at our church which we all very much enjoyed. I've been to other children's masses before but this one was different being that the children sang the entire mass! What a treat! Joseph also sang and talked the entire mass but every time Vince looked over at me with the "should I take him out" look, I quickly said absolutely not, he's not bothering anyone and at least he's not crying or screaming! Lately, we've been bad Catholics and haven't attended mass every Sunday in fear of what he would be like at this age and all of our expectations were met that night. Thank goodness I went prepared with snacks, water, books, and toys. He was a very wiggly worm but only chatted and sang along with the children's choir so I can count this visit as a win win.
Christmas morning we all woke up to see that Santa had left Joseph a new red wagon, a zoo, books, and a new big boy chair with his name on it! He went straight for the zoo. Unfortunately, Santa forgot batteries so the novelty wore off quickly. Always remember batteries, SANTA! The wagon was a huge hit too. He enjoyed a few laps around the house with his Pa K to break it in a little. I love the wagon because it's the exact same one that I had growing up and my sister and I wore the thing out. So I know Joseph and his baby brother will love it just as much. So instead of me rambling on, here are some pictures from our Christmas!

Ready for Christmas!

We officially have a walker on our hands

Daddy let me open a gift early and Jojo and Pa K taught me how to use it...and Thimble

Jojo, Pa K, and Thimble

The last family of 3 for Christmas

Santa came!

Happy boy in his new chair

Every boy needs a red wagon

Wagon rides through the house

My new roller coaster from Jojo and Pa K! Whoa, that's fast!

Let's do that again daddy!

My new basketball goal from Grandma and Grandpa! Berkeley loves the basketballs as well...

A box for Christmas!

Sugar time!

Babiators from my Taylor's! These will be perfect when I'm skiing down mountains next week!

Mommy's selfie stick from the Pascazio's! 

And my GIANT water table from Aunt Linda and Uncle Pete! This is going to be fun to share with my little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment