Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fourth of July on the bayou

It's been over a week now and I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things. Laundry, cleaning, and all the other household chores that come with having 20+ people in town visiting. We had a fantastic time though having everyone in town for the fourth. I cherish every moment I get with family since we all live so far apart.
For the fourth, we all headed out to my parents for a hamburgers, hot dogs, cocktails, cornhole, fishing, and fireworks. My mom was so gracious to put together such a spread of food for everyone. I know everyone enjoyed themselves. Thanks Mom!!!

We hope everyone had a very patriotic Fourth!

Joseph's first Fourth of July

Fourth Fruit Pizza
Grandpa trying to share his wine. Not yet, little one!

He really does love his cousins.
Max's buddy Andrew

Grandma, Grandpa, and Milo fishing

My cousins Cody and Dalton from Memphis

Max and Pa K fishing

Aunt Carol from Memphis

No comments:

Post a Comment