Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter, A Bunny, and Joseph

Easter is definitely different now that we have a little one in the house. Even though he's not old enough to realize what a holiday is or what an Easter basket consists of, we still enjoyed filling it with lots of treats (some for mommy too). Holidays are so fun now and I'm excited to create special times in his life that Vince and I's parents once created for us. Although we missed our other families, we are excited to see them in a few months for Joseph's Christening. Luckily, we have my parents living close by now and are able to spend holidays with them! We are incredibly blessed for their free babysitting services. I'm happy Joseph gets to spend so much time with them on a daily/weekly basis.
It wasn't a very eventful for Easter but nice and relaxing just the same. The weekend started out with Vince working on our current fence and creating more yard for Berkeley. We finally are able to have some outside time with this warm weather. While we were outside we happened to stumble across a really cute bunny that we decided to keep...

(I just had to do it)
Disclosure: yes, he was sitting on a blanket. no, he did not get chiggers.

On Sunday, we attended Mass with my parents and Joseph slept through most of it. After church we headed to my parents house for cocktails, dinner, and a few wacks at the golf ball on the golf course. We hope you all had a fantastic Easter! 

My First Easter Basket! (New swimsuits, a whale towel, peeps, bubbles, and yogurt melts!)

Cuddles with my Pa K in church

First Easter as a family of 3

Family Easter

Happy Hour

Me and my daddy

All I want to do is stand on my feet, guys.

My JoJo

Mommy can't resist those chubby leg tickles





No comments:

Post a Comment