Monday, September 30, 2013

POP goes the weezle

We are now at the home stretch and this mommy is ready to POP! We couldn't be more excited to meet our sweet new family member. Are we ready? That is a question that I cannot answer. We have more diapers and wipes than we can count, car seats installed, all clothes washed and in drawers, and the bark collar is on the dog. We seem to feel prepared but know that many surprises could be looming in the next few days.
This week we are 38 weeks along. Having a full nights sleep is a thing of the past and I realize it will be that way for pretty much the rest of my life. Naps do happen though and I'm taking full advantage while I can. Vince and I are both "nesting" in our own ways. I'm getting all laundry done and trying to keep the house clean while Vince is attacking the yardwork and reading his part of our Babywise book. This adult thing is really tiresome :)
I can not thank my sister and my mom for all of their hardwork in helping me prepare for little Joseph. My sister has spent her entire visit (3 weeks now) organizing, cleaning, and preparing me for what this little man will bring. I am incredibly blessed to have her here. Mom is currently on a sewing marathon getting all the baby bedding and curtains done for the nursery and I know it will all get done and will be absolutely beautiful. I don't know what I would ever do without these two women in my life, they are true blessings in my life. We've also enjoyed spending so much time with the girls, they are at such a fun age. Getting to see them and play with them on a daily basis is something I wish we could have more of. This weekend they are headed back to TN so my sister can help me with Joseph our first week home. It will be a very hard to see those two adorable blondies leave. Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks of everyone waiting around for the new arrival!



Thimble's getting a lot of attention

Whiskey's ready and waiting too.

Lots of cuddles happening down here

My baking assistants

Painting at the childrens museum


No comments:

Post a Comment