Friday, September 13, 2013

Baby Whale Shower

I am finally back home after a 2 week vacay to Tennessee for our Babyshower and Babymoon. It was a busy trip to say the least.
Words cannot express how grateful and appreciative we are for all the love everyone has shown us. My sister, mom, sister-in-law, and friends put together such a beautiful shower.  I was completely blown away at all the beautiful details that went into making my day so special, it made me feel just as loved as I did on my wedding day. I also cannot believe how many out-of-towners were able to come and celebrate with us. We thank you!! The shower total came to 35 guests! It touches my heart to know how many people love our baby Joseph already. He is truly blessed. And while the girls were gawking at cute baby stuff, I sent Vince to play golf with the guys. I wanted him to be celebrated as well. So with the help of my dad, The Joseph Lombardy Tournament was created with 12 of our family and friends included. Luckily, the rain held off and they were able to enjoy a fun game with Pa K winning of course but he let Vince take home the prize which was a beautiful grey golf towel embroidered with Joseph's name on it.
After the shower, all of our out-of-town family and friends were invited back over for bbq and beer. It was a great way to come together and catch up with everyone from all the days excitement.

While in town, Vince and I were able to have a friend of mine shoot a few maternity pics. This was her first time taking pictures of people and I am still amazed at how beautiful they turned out! (Small sneak peak below).





Charleston and Seattle friends!
Charleston, New Orleans, Seattle, and Hawaii
Our Aunt Carol from Memphis
Our Cousin Becca and her son Braden from Mississippi
Aunt Teresa from Mississippi and LK
Uncle Nick and Vince
Vince and Aunt Lala watching the Georgia game





This was shot at Good Shepherd Church where my family and I attended for 10+ years.


No comments:

Post a Comment