It's hard to believe that I will soon be that far along! We are 3 weeks away from finishing the 2nd trimester and I still cannot believe it. It seems to be flying by! We are currently 5 months along and bending over and sleeping at night are beginning to be a thing of the past. Vince and Berkeley are like sleeping with two heating pads so a King size bed is currently being researched. As of a week ago, baby Joseph is 1.3 pounds and kicking me all day and night! I still love feeling those little flutters in my tummy. There is nothing better!
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Tennessee Girls
This past weekend, I was invited to one of my friends baby showers in Tennessee. It was a great weekend getting to catch up with all of my favorite Tennessee girls! Ashley is due in July with a little girl, Nora Grace. I can only imagine how adorable this little one will be. As part of my gift to her, I made a onesie that said "Future Mrs. Lombardy" it was a hit and I really hope that I can call her my future daughter-in-law one day :)
It's hard to believe that I will soon be that far along! We are 3 weeks away from finishing the 2nd trimester and I still cannot believe it. It seems to be flying by! We are currently 5 months along and bending over and sleeping at night are beginning to be a thing of the past. Vince and Berkeley are like sleeping with two heating pads so a King size bed is currently being researched. As of a week ago, baby Joseph is 1.3 pounds and kicking me all day and night! I still love feeling those little flutters in my tummy. There is nothing better!
It's hard to believe that I will soon be that far along! We are 3 weeks away from finishing the 2nd trimester and I still cannot believe it. It seems to be flying by! We are currently 5 months along and bending over and sleeping at night are beginning to be a thing of the past. Vince and Berkeley are like sleeping with two heating pads so a King size bed is currently being researched. As of a week ago, baby Joseph is 1.3 pounds and kicking me all day and night! I still love feeling those little flutters in my tummy. There is nothing better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment