Monday, April 22, 2013

April Showers bringing May Flowers...

Two weeks ago while the boys were busy playing at the Masters, my mom came to visit and spend time with me doing girly stuff. The week turned out to not be such a fun week being that I was admitted to the hospital. Everything is ok though! But extremely thankful that my mom was here to be with me and help me out. And by helping out, I mean she not only makes sure I'm comfortable but cooks and cleans the entire house for me. Hands down, I have the best mommy.
Though it was a painful week, I still enjoyed spending time with her and her new baby, Thimble. She's a 2.5 pound Yorkie with a lot of attitude. Surprisingly, she put Berkeley in his place all week. She even snagged his new bone from him that JoJo brought him. He really loves it when JoJo comes to visit, she brings really really big bones to entertain him with which keeps him very busy!
Vince and my dad were able to go to the Masters 3 days and on Sunday my mom and I watched all day long to see if we could find him them. After watching what seemed like hours and hours, we were just about to leave for church when we finally identified my dads red shorts on hole 16. They definitely looked like they were enjoying themselves. I'm so glad they could go together and enjoy a fun filled boys weekend.







So spring/summer is among us here in Louisiana and has been for a few months now, not surprisingly. The heat is becoming more and more intense, therefore, I forced Vince to buy me a pool. Just a little something I can lounge around in on a hot summer day. Berkeley enjoys it too!


We're also enjoying all the fun festivities that the springtime brings here on the bayou, like the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra. Every year they play a free concert and it's a great excuse to pack a picnic and enjoy a night on the lawn listening to incredible music with friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment