
I can't believe its already been 2 weeks since I said my vows to my loving husband. The San Francisco/Napa wedding week was absolutely phenomenal! I decided to the fly out early a week before the wedding to spend a little time with my parents before everyone else flew in and all the craziness began!

It was so great to spend some time with just my parents in San Fran. I had never been to the city so Iknew I was in for a real treat from what everyone has always told me. Monday and Tuesday were spent just doing the tourist site seeing things, best part....the sea lions...yeah, they were prettystinking cute and hilarious to watch...we spent a while just watching them yell at each other!
Wednesday my aunt and uncle had gotten into town early so we all decided to take a bike ride over the golden gate, let mejust describe this experience to you really quick.......A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! We had an absolutely blast and to the men that told us it would only take us an hour and a half to bike an 8 mileride.....should be smacked because in reality it actually takes 6! Of course that includes a stop at a restaurant for margaritas...of course! On Thursday everyone started flying into town and this is when I began to realize that I would now have to start sharing my time between my family and V's family.....for the rest of my life. I can share, I'm a twin.....I definitely know how this goes. Friday everyone got t
ogether and headed out two a few wineries in the rain, kind of a bummer seeing that V and I had our engagement pictures to do but the rain held off for some awesome shots!
V's friend took us to some really great places that were off the tourist map, they were so perfect! It was great to spend some time with everyone just hanging out and enjoying some magnificent wines! That night the guys had planned on having a girls night back in the city and of course the girls had to crash it!

It was awesome to be out in the city at night and see some of the crazies that make up what we all know as San Francisco = trip complete.As soon as I thought the weekend was slowing down, it would speed right back up and sleep depravation began. Saturday was a pretty laid back day just walking around Calistoga and then St. Helena having lunch with V's dad, grandparents, aunt and uncle, and friends. Later that night was the rehearsal/family dinner in Santa Rosa at Bistro 29. Perfect night with some of the perfect people that I know.
V's family and mine all enjoyed a great meal while getting to know one another better(my parents and his parents, of course our sisters are already BFF's.....). And then a night on the town in Santa Rosa where we glared and stared at all the Halloween costumes that we came across. Very enjoyable. And then.....
WEDDING DAY!!!!
The day started off with my brother-in-law and I having an intense conversation about what I wanted for breakfast, such as a bagel with cream cheese. After a 30 minute wait on my bagel.....he came back to the hotel room empty handed.

Breakfast for everyone BUT THE BRIDE!!! I soon forgave him when he hauled bootay down to the nearest Starbucks for a bagel AND a pastry....thats RIGHT! :)
Since the wedding wasn't until 6 that night and I wasn't planning on being at the venue until 3, I literally had all day long to sit, relax, and take my time getting ready. At one point my dad looked at me and said "shouldn't you be stressing right about now?" I looked at him and said "stress about what? my hair and makeup artists are all at my fingertips....no need to stress." After hair and makeup were done we were off to the venue to watch the place turn into a magical heaven for me and my groom. Many, Many, Many pictures were taken and then it was time for me to walk down that long, long, long long, long, long, long, long aisle. Seriously, it was the longest aisle I'd ever had to walk (comparing to my sisters wedding of course..). As I turned the corner I could see and hear the beautiful song that my mom and now the song that I was to walk down the aisle to. It was all so perfect and tears began to fill my eyes as I focused my eyes on my handsome groom.

He could not have looked more perfect that day and as I got closer and closer I kept thinking of how amazing and perfect my life would be with this man who stood before me. I could not have been a happier bride at that moment. After the beautiful ceremony we were escorted away from the guests to have our what felt like hours of pictures, but of course I'm soo soo glad we did, the pictures are the one thing that I could take away from this amazing day. As we finished up with our families we then headed into the greystone where all our guests awaited with champagne, wine, and awesome food! The food, oh the food, V and I did an excellent job on the amazing food! The cocktail hour was interrupted by the Chef of the Greystone banging his pots together and announcing "Ladies and Gentlemen, Dinner Is Served!" As we all headed up the stairs to the dramatic dark barrel room we were all greeted by a large family style dinner table. And then...the fun began! Everyone then got out their masks and the laughing and noise level rose to a 10. Seeing everyone with their masks on really made the night! It was so much fun to see everyone get a little silly and enjoy themselves. And then after a long incredible dinner, picture slideshow, and newlywed jeopardy game, it was then time for us to make our big departure! Everyone headed downstairs where they filled the entry way and front stairs. As we said our goodbyes I sneakly grabbed a few of my lollipop wedding favors and then we were off to our secret honeymoon suite! V kept our honeymoon suite a secret and I am so glad he did. We had a room at the Churchill Manor in Napa and it was absolutely beautiful and perfect. It was full of antiques with antique furniture and I must say walking around in the house in my wedding dress, I really felt like a princess. A great ending to an absolutely perfect night!
I still can't believe that the day has already come and gone. The entire day and night I kept waiting for something to go wrong and it never did. Everything was so perfect. I am so thankful for the person God finally put into my life, the wait was
definitely worth it ALL! I thank him every day for putting
such an amazing person into my life.

you looked beautiful. :) xo
ReplyDeletegreat pictures, jenna!
ReplyDelete