Thursday, August 12, 2010

My two year itch.

WE'RE MOVING TO NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!

Our prayers have been answered! Boyfriend was flown down by the same company my dad works for and was offered a position as a Safety Specialist at the NASA facility in New Orleans, LA! We are thrilled and cannot wait to get things in motion to move to The Big Easy, The Pelican State, and NOLA! In just a few short months I will no longer be able to call my blog The Charleston Nugget, instead I'm going to have to change it to something a little more brilliant, stay tuned. :)

Boyfriend and I are very excited to be starting a new page in our lives, its one that we've been waiting for all summer long! My only issue with this move is the fact that I will be leaving behind some of the greatest friends, my sister/brother-in-law, and most importantly my Lilly Kate! It will definitely be a struggle and a new adjustment to living away from all of my family but I think with a little bit of time and support from V, I should be able to handle the transition just fine.

Charleston has been one of the most fantastic places to live and though I thought I would always be here, I am excited and ready to pick up and try something new. Over the past 3 years I have moved from Tennessee to New Mexico to South Carolina and now to Louisiana, so I'm starting to realize that I have some sort of two year "I have to move" itch. I'm way past my days when I lived in a town so small that the local liquor store owner knew everyones name and kept high school year books behind his counter. This feeling of spreading my wings and go anywhere and everywhere is a great feeling and I can't wai to experience new cultures, new people, and new places! Thankfully, I am dating someone who has the same interests as I do, which means there is no telling where we end up in life. God gives us all these uniques places for us to see and I will definitely be seeing as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment