Last night was the first night I've slept in my bed in 2 weeks...and boy was it amazing!!! The past two weeks have been a whirlwind!! Easter was a blast and could not have gone any better, my parents came into town and we definitely had a jammed packed weekend with dinners, beach, church, but most importantly meeting the new leading man in my life. It was all so wonderful and like I said could not have gone any better!!!! Gussy thought so too....
The week after Easter my sister was out of town = dog sit/house sit for the week! Definitely not complaining considering that I had a special someone to entertain me the entire time. However, the traffic every day was brutal and definitely burned me out. Being an hour late to work is probably not the best way to impress your boss, good thing i'm his "pumpkin." Today was the first time in 2 weeks that I haven't sat in traffic in the am or pm, living 5 mintues from work is something that I have definitely come to appreciate. However, sitting in traffic for 45 minutes to and from work is absolutely worth the face I get to see. :)
Life these days just doesn't seem to slow down....this weekend I am excited to experience my very first golf tournament as a spectator and not as the beer cart girl (yeah...that used to happen...btw, the shorter the shorts and the smaller the spaghetti straps were the bettttttter the tips were, holla!). This weekend I'm headed to the Verizon Heritage Golf Tournament in Hilton Head!! Looking forward to seeing a lot plaid!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment