Thursday, April 9, 2015

An 18 Month Old


Joseph recently turned 18 months old. It's still very hard for me to believe. I am constantly going back and looking at his baby pictures from what seems like only a few weeks ago only to realize that I now have a toddler on my hands. Every day it seems he learns something new. Lately, he is running everywhere, not walking. He loves to torment Berkeley with his ball, teasing him with it by trying to give it to him and then darting the other way with it. And then as soon as Berkeley does get the ball, Joseph throws a fit. It never seems to be quiet in our house now and when it is, it's because he is completely passed out during a nap. He has finally dropped his morning nap and taking a much longer afternoon nap. I never thought this day would come. He has turned into such the little toddler and we are happy to see his little personality transform. We are trying to enjoy the last few weeks with just him.

On the golf course with dad

Taking hubby for a swim

Skinny Dippin

Swinging at the park before we see baby Jack

Practicing our spoon skills

Throwing golf balls

The duck call is our favorite toy at aunt Theresa's house

Catching some Zzzz's during playtime after a long eventful weekend.

What mom? I'm just playing...you can clean up this mess when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment