Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mele Kaleke Maka

The countdown has officially begun! Tickets are booked and in 2 months we will be Hawaii bound to spend a special Christmas with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and my two very adorable nieces. Thanks Taylor's for getting stationed in such an incredible part of the country! This is definitely the perks of having family in the military. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to get used to the time differences between us, reminding myself that they are 4 hours behind me here in Louisiana is still a struggle. I'm so used to calling in the mornings and being able to chat it up with all the girls while I'm drinking my coffee. Now, I must wait until at least noon. It also hasn't really sunk in just how far they all really are. I'm sure the 14 hour fly day will give me a good perspective. Either way, I'm beyond thrilled to see my favorite little hula girls!




HC's excited for Nenna to come visit!


1 comment:

  1. SO fun! i was wondering how long it would take you to get out there to visit them! :)

    ReplyDelete