Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Charleston Nugget to the Rescue!

Last week my sister-in-law called and had a serious infection in her hand so I thought it was necessary to come to her rescue! (any excuse to spend time with my favorite little nephews!) Luckily, she was out of the hospital when I arrived but was in desperate need of some sleep so I was there at her beck-in-call. Now, I knew those little boys were busy bodies but actually being there and having non stop action will quickly make you realize just how old you are!!
One of my favorite parts of the week was prayer time. Hearing all the things the boys are thankful for (like their dog Summer who mistakenly did not get let out of her kennel an hour after we had all gotten home...whoops! Sorry Summer!) I also really enjoyed reading to them. Green Eggs and Ham is one of their favorite books right now and if you asked me to recite the entire book by memory, I probably could--not would not forget all those rhyming words...not with a box not with a fox not in a house not with a mouse...

I'm so glad I was able to be there to help Laura in her time of need. I couldn't ask for a better family!

Since I was already in town, you know I had to also see my two favorite nieces ;) who will in just a few weeks be little Hawaiian girls. So, here are some extra cute pictures from my week in Charleston

Xoxo
Nenna

No comments:

Post a Comment